ELECTRONIC RESTORATION SERVICES
On the one hand, digitisation has provided us with unprecedented communication and productivity — on the other hand, it leaves us extremely vulnerable if our electronic systems are compromised.
Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for electronic equipment to fall victim to:
- Fire, including soot, smoke, and fire extinguishment material
- Water, including flooding , damaged water systems, and burst pipes
- Lightning damage/power surges
- Static electricity
- General electrical failure
- Other environmental factors such as heat, dust, etc.
In a commercial setting, once the hardware that houses our data is damaged, there is significant risk of the loss of that data, representing thousands of hours of work. In a residential setting, that electronic hardware damage can mean both financial and sentimental destruction.