DIGITAL FORENSIC INVESTIGATION
While digitisation has allowed for an unprecedented boom in productivity, the very nature of opening an organisation to the internet, as well as working remotely, exposes it to many vulnerabilities.
Any organisation is unfortunately quite susceptible to breaches of cyber security, across a wide range of weak spots
AGI’s digital forensic investigation services probe for the following issues:
- Email phishing — defrauding an organisation by pretending to be a legitimate institution
- Ransomware — holding an organisation to ransom by demanding a fee to get your system back to working order
- Intellectual property (IP) theft
- Intentional leaking of sensitive data by staff or contractors through any digital channel, e.g. email, instant messenger
- Inappropriate staff use of internet
- Leaks of sensitive or damaging information over social media
- Accidental data loss through human error
- Accidental data loss through fire, flood, etc.